Wednesday 8 February 2012

Ideas for first shoot

Ideas for first shoot-

I will probably travel to the beach in the Poole or sandbanks area and take some pictures of a body part of a friend close up in the front of the image, and then in the background have some landscape of either the cliffs or beach or maybe even some groynes. I then intend to edit these in photo shop into black and white as i think this gives a very strong bleak effect. I will also play with the photos and try to create different effects. I have got the idea of doing this from Bill Brandt's work.

In order to get the whole picture in focus i will either stand back from the body part in the foreground and zoom in. This should mean that the whole picture is in focus, as i don't want the body part or the landscape in the background to be blurred. Another way that i could do this could be by using a high aperture, this should help me to achieve the whole image in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment