Tuesday 21 February 2012

Poole Harbour Shoot



Poole Harbour Shoot
On the 17th of February I travelled to Poole harbour were I took some photographs of the shore and a washed up boat there. I tried to photograph them in the style of Bill Brandt and Arno Rafael Minkkinen were I have a landscape with a body part in the forground.


This picture is one that I have edited, I have photoshped the hand in and changed it into B&W.


This one is a close up of the chain on the boat, I like how it is quite disorientating, with the sea on a tilt and the chain not going straight down, also there is a deep heavy looking sky.

As you can see all of these photos were taken with my fish eye lens, this one is fully zoomed out so it gives the effect that you are looking through a boat window. The stones on the beach are also distorted, and i think that this looks  cool. The boats decay is also very detailed and then you have the mysteriouse blurred figure in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment