Tuesday 20 March 2012

Hightown Lake Shoot

These are some photos that I took at Hightown Lakes, this is one that I have edited on photoshop and I am very pleased with the outcome.


On this day the clouds were amazing and this was the main reason that we went out and did a shoot, when we got to the lake we found this old wooden bucket and to make it float we plugged the hole with a stick. We then floated it out onto the lake and snaped away. Then I put everything else into dark B&W and kept the bucket and stick in color. I am really pleased with the outcome.

Hightown shoot
View more documents from Petewall003.


This is a panoramic, I created this on photoshop when I stitched tohether about six photos that i took at hightown lake. I think that it came out really well, and i really like how everything is in perfect focus and is very crisp. I also like how it gives no depth of field.

No comments:

Post a Comment