Thursday 22 March 2012

Three legged cross shoot 2

Three legged cross shoot 2

These are some woods that are in verwood, I have used a fisheye lens to exagerate the height of them and I think that it gives a really cool efect. I have then edited it into black and white on photoshop and put the brightness down to give a dark gloomy feel to the picture.

Three legged cross shoot 2 part 1
View more documents from Petewall003.




This photo or photo's as I have taken 4 shots here and stictched them all together in photoshop. I really like how everything is in focus, from the very close bushes right back to the trees in the distance.




With this photo I added some motion blur around the edges and I think it gives it a really cool effect. I also put it into black and white to give it that dark mysteriouse feel. The sun coming through the trees is another nice feature within the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment