Tuesday 6 March 2012

Ringwood shoot

These are some photod that I took at the river in ringwood, I have also taken 3 photos and then stitched them together in photoshop.




This is a photo of the church in ringwood I have edited it into b&w. I took this photo with a fisheye lens. I really like this photo as it has a still and creepy look about it, it also looks like the color has been drained out of it.I used photoshop to put this image into B&W and I thnk that it has come out really nicely.
 



Pdf
View more documents from Petewall003.

This is a sort of mysteriouse sypia version of the church, I created this effect in photoshop by playing with variouse tools.


In this photo i have kept the sky in the original colour and just applied a bit of burning, and the rest of the photograph i have put into B&W, I think that it looks really strange. Almost like the rest of the world is alive and this church and graveyard is dead, whit the life sucked out of it.
I took this photo one evening of the fields and trees from my window. I then used the same photo from the same spot that I had taken in the daytime at a later date, I then stitched these together on photoshop. I think that it gives a really cool effect as the sky is vibrant with the clear windswept clouds and the bottom fields and trees are still and dark and gloomy.


No comments:

Post a Comment