Monday 23 April 2012

Model Village Style

Here are some pictures from variouse artists that all look like models, but there not there real. I really like this style of photography as it almost plays tricks on the mind in wether it is real or fake.

 The one above is the actual photo and the one below is it after it has been edited. As you can see to create this effect they have made the colours more intense by probably upping the saturation, then they have blurred the photo in some areas to create depth. I really like this final photo and I didn't think that it was real when I first saw it.
This photo was taken in France and this photo really inspired me to look deeper into miniature style photography were it looks like a model village.

 Here are some of my attempts at model village photography. This is one that I took in bournemouth, I blurred it in a few places and upped the saturation to create this effect.
 This one I took through a fisheye lens and I think this adds to the miniature photography style and only makes it better.
This is the same photograph as my first attempt only I blurred it in different places.



 This is a sort of panoramic that i have tried to make into a model village style photo. I think that it is my best one yet, I really tried to create the depth of field by leaving objects both in the foreground and background blurred and then only having a select few buildings in the middlle of the photo in focus.This is a picture that I took in Greece when on holiday, I have tried to use the miniature style here and make it look like a model village. I have tried to create depth within the photo, by rubbing out the blurred layer to leave behind some in focus parts of the picture.
 
All three of these bottom images were taken in bournemouth by me aswell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment