Monday 16 April 2012

Bournemouth town landscapes




I took these photos in the town of Bournemouth from the top of a car park. I have then edited them in photoshop by doing things like putting up the saturation to create this really vibrant and colourful photoraph. It has a really warm feel to it. I have tried to make it look like it is not real life, as if it is a model village. To do this I blurred the whole image and then erased it in certain areas to create this effect.


Here I have used a blur effect in some parts of the photo but not in others. This really draws your eyes to the parts which are in sharp focus. For example I have tried to make the church the main point of the photo, and that is were your eyes are drawn. I have also upped the saturation on this photo to give it the colourful and warm look to it. It really brings out the redness in the bricks.


This is a panoramic of bournemouth and the town and sea. Once again here I have upped the saturation to bring out the colours and make the photo overall alot brighter. The sea is also a very deep rich blue colour.

Pdf
View more documents from Petewall003.

No comments:

Post a Comment